Instagram claims that over 500 million people use Instagram stories every day. 58% say that they are more interested in a product or brand after watching it on Instagram stories. A staggering 50% said they visited a website after viewing it in stories.
Stickers for Instagram
Instagram music allows you to add music and images to your Story. You can use the Instagram music sticker on both Android and iOS devices. However, not all countries have it.
Before we explore the various options for adding music and images to Instagram stories, let us look at Instagram stickers.
Instagram stickers can add drawings and interactive buttons to your Story. There are two types of Instagram stickers:
- Stickers with animated GIF images
- Interactive Stickers (which can be tapped and interacted with by your followers)
For more information, visit Instagram Story Stickers:
- Open your Instagram story
- Upload or take a video or photo
- Click the “Smiley!” button
- The “Stickers Screen” will appear.
How to add music to Instagram Stories using a sticker?
You can access the sticker library in your Instagram story to see a music sticker!
- This will open the entire song library.
You can search the app by keyword, mood or genre to find what’s hot right now. Before you choose your track, make sure to hit the play button.
- To make your choice, you can browse the songs as shown below.
- You can set the length of your Story to determine how long you want the music to play when you add a piece to an image or still photo.
Many songs come with lyrics that can be opened automatically when saved to the app. To add some character, you can choose from four different styles of lyrics.
Finally, you can choose which album sticker you would like.
The songs can be up to 15 seconds in length so it is important to pick the best part of your Story (or your favourite lyrics).
How do I add music lyrics to an Instagram Story?
Don’t worry if you are having difficulty adding lyrics from a song to your stories. Here are the steps to use this editing tool.
- Open the Instagram app.
- The Story icon is located in the upper left corner.
- Upload your Story, or use the Story camera. Swipe up to view your Camera Roll.
- Click the Music button.
- Choose the song that you like.
- Tap the song to add it your Story.
- To see more font options, press the letter button on the music player. Swipe left to access the menu.
- Choose the font that you would like to use.
- Do it now
- In the lower-left corner, press the Your Story button.
That’s it! Now, your Story is uploaded with the lyrics.
How can you hide the music sticker in Instagram stories?
Instagram stories are often created quickly and without much thought. You can hide the Instagram music sticker that blocks you Story if you don’t love it.
The preview screen will appear after you have selected a photo or video from your gallery. This screen allows you to set the tone and look of your Story. You can edit titles, add hashtags, place stickers, and apply filters. To open the Stickers tray, tap the Stickers button located at the top.
The Music sticker will be displayed when you search for music using the search bar. Tap on the sticker to select a song.
You can choose to cut any part of the Story after you’ve chosen a song. Although the lyrics may seem to be appropriate and complete the Story at times, you can choose to hide them entirely. Tap Done and select the regular label.
How do you edit the music sticker in Instagram Story?
Editing your music is not possible before you publish your Instagram story. Once you are happy with the song you have selected, you can fast-forward and rewind to find the perfect part for your Story. If lyrics for the song are available, they should be displayed on your screen.
You can then choose from different fonts and modify which section of the song to play. Your followers can click the lyrics to read more about the artist and listen to the song.